Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Plot Springs Loose



This week in "The Plot Springs Loose": Ryan and Riboflavin discuss fears (real and imaginary), the chupathingy, the magical world of plumbing, the joys of grading, how Mike O'Malley leaves us Gleeful, how Nickelodeon shaped our lives, why play "Name That Actor!" and Ryan entertains himself at everyone else's expense. Thanks for listening!


EXPLICIT LYRICS: This is yet another warning that is meant to let you know that we still haven't stopped Steven's swearing, so if you want to listen to the podcast, you have to deal with what might fall out of his mouth occasionally.

1 comment:

  1. Re: Jane Austen
    Your correction was the point I wanted to make. I should have assumed you knew that copyright had expired on those novels.

    Re: Necromancy
    I'm going to be honest here, I have no idea what that was referring to anymore. At some point Steven said that he was going to bring something back, and that was the comment my brain decided was great.

    Tornadoes are terrifying. I don't think the storms from this weekend were too bad in St. Jo. They seem to have all stuck north and attacked other places. We actually had the tornado sirens go off for the first time since we moved here. Hooray for basements!

    Fuck hurricanes.

    Which part of MO is Laura from?

    [I was going to add something here, then forgot it.]

    Dennis Hopper!

    I still miss Snick. Though I'm from a younger generation of Snick shows than Steven was describing. The Legend of Korra premiered on Nick last weekend, and that is great.

    Thanks for posting on my Birthday.

    ReplyDelete